Sunday, October 6, 2013

I asked her what she was eating and this was her answer.  

 Rice and meat. It's hard to be healthy but I'll manage. Apartment is fine. I bought bug spray last week and I'm slowly getting it cleaned up. I don't need my debit card.

Here is a picture of a typical trike. We ride these a lot.

Well, I'm doing alright today. I'm excited about some of our investigators and that motivates me to work hard. 

I'm so so happy about everyone's emails this week. Everyone sounds happy and that makes me feel so relieved, really. I'm excited for the future of our family. I love that the house is a Lark Rise house! So cool.

I don't get to watch conference til this next weekend. I'm excited.

I had my first exchanges last Friday and it taught me, first, that I am pretty good at sharing the gospel in Tagalog now and, second, I'm really grateful for my companion. She is easy going and we have fun together. She has been a good example of how to learn the language. You just say what you can and the point gets across. 

President Querido is awesome. His emails are so helpful.

Well my favorite investigator is named Jubille. He is thirteen and I think his family is really cool. I want them to join so badly! However, we can't seem to get him to come to church. We will have FHE with them today. It will be fun.

Well I have to go for now. Sorry there isn't much info but I'm out of time.

Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment