Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sept 7, 2013 part 2

Braquel had just sent me a picture of she and her district.  I thought she looked really good and commented to her about it, so, this is her reply to my commnet:

I have lost some weight, I think. Which I think is a great accomplishment being in the environment I am. Some of my roommates have drawers full of candy and snacks that they either buy or are sent by their families. I'm glad I don't have that problem!!

Well, it's a beautiful day. I've got a lot to get done, so I need to get going now. I miss you so much. I wish I could see you right now as well. I will talk to you tomorrow though!

I love you so much. The Lord has blessed me a lot. I have grown in many ways. One way is that I have more confidence in myself and in my choices. I don't know why that hasn't been there naturally for me, but it hasn't. I am happier, for sure. I am often still tempted with discouragement, but I now understand why I can overcome it as well as how. Life is wonderful. God is great. Please tell of my siblings that I have a testimony of God and Jesus Christ and of the church they have established for us. It is true. It is the way to happiness and to fulfilling our purpose. Tell them I love them. I don't know how mail will work in the Philippines, but I hope I will still hear from them as often as possible. Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment